This website is developed, owned and maintained by Comlyn ApS, Hauchsvej 5, 1825 Frederiksberg C, Denmark.
Comlyn manages a number of websites, including some that provide you with the opportunity to create a profile, or in other way register your personal information.
It may be necessary to register with a profile in order to access certain features, promotions or similar.
What data is registered?
If you choose to register on our site, we ask for your information such as name, address, postal code, city, e-mail address, age, sex, phone number and the like.
If you are downloading content from our sites, we automatically check your system configuration, screen size, operating system, networks, and the like.
If you are using the forum or social interaction, we might save the posted content and the related communications sent or received by you.
We might also obtain a detailed description of your activities and personal preferences when you visit our site (see the section on "Cookies" below).
Prior to providing us with personal information about others, you should always obtain their consent (for example if you send a promotion to a friend).
Please make sure that your personal information is accurate and current, and that you inform us of any updates.
How is data used?
We use your information in a number of ways:
- To manage our sites and deliver the information and services that you request, including downloads from the Internet, electronic bulletin boards, promotions and competitions.
- To carry out internal analysis and research in order to improve our website and other products and services.
- To send you newsletters and promotional materials about products and services, as well as special deals, products and services from selected third-party companies, but only according to what is allowed by law, or when requested by you (refer to the section "How do I unsubscribe" below).
- To send you administrative emails (if, for example, you forget your login or password).
- To prevent and detect fraud and abuse.
- To allow our support team to process your requests.
Who has access to the data?
Our related companies, suppliers, and other organizations, which work with Comlyn, may access your information in order to manage this information for us, and to provide you with the information and services that you have requested. Some of these companies may process your information in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), such as the United States, Brazil, or Australia.
Data protection laws in these countries might not provide the same level of protection as in the EEA. If you prefer that your information be not transferred in any way, you should avoid visiting our websites.
In exceptional cases we may be required to use or disclose your personal information. This can be in situations where the law requires us to do so, or where we have to protect or defend others or ourselves against illegal or harmful activities.
If our business is sold or restructured, your information might be transferred as part of the business.
Comlyn is using cookies for the following purposes:
- Technical functionality, so that we can remember your preferences.
- Traffic measurements, so that we know how many are visiting our site, and so that we may document this to our advertisers by common industry standards.
- Advertising management, so that we can manage how frequently the same ad is shown to the same user, and to register how many users are clicking a particular ad.
- Behaviourally based, individually targeted ads, so that we can show you the ads that we consider the most relevant to you.
You can choose to deactivate cookies by changing your browser preferences, but in doing so, some site functions might not work correctly.
Comlyn takes all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information.
Comlyn has invested considerably in server -, database-, backup-, firewall- and encryption technology in order to protect data and information collected on our sites. This includes the installation of processes and procedures to minimalize unauthorized access to, or detection of your information.
However, we do not guarantee that we will eliminate all risk or misuse of your personal information by unauthorized persons. You should always keep passwords and account details in a safe place, and you should never share this information with others.
You should contact us immediately if you notice any unauthorized use of password or any other breach of security.
Electronic billboards, chat rooms and other public forums on our site are publicly available. You should avoid disclosing any information that may identify you or others. We are not liable for the protection of, or the security of information that you disclose in these areas.
How do I unsubscribe?
If you no longer want to receive marketing materials from us, including newsletters, you may use the unsubscribe link in our emails or visit our website under "account and preferences".
How to contact us
If you want to know what information we have on you, contact us by clicking "contact us", or by sending us an email at info (a) comlyn.com.
Alternatively you may send a letter to Comlyn ApS, Hauchsvej 5, 1825 Frederiksberg C, Denmark.